Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Navy meet Coral

Hey Notebook readers! Happy Tuesday!
 
It is gross and rainy here in DC and I'm just focusing on the brighter things in my life right now like our wedding! Our wedding colors have morphed into navy, coral, white, and small touches of gold.
 
Last week I posted about the navy and coral combo and I have now found some amazing inspiration pics...
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
using complimenting colors like a bold navy against a softer lighter tone like a coral
 
Can't wait to start incorporating these colors into the runners I'm making!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment