Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Check out this Rehab!

I love this color combination! The coral paint against the navy and white stripe fabric! What an amazing palette for a beach house dining room table or even a chic office desk chair!
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Paint color and and fabric choices are endless when it comes to rehabbing your dining room chairs...get creative people!
 
Oh my, this is exactly what I want my dining room chairs to be!! I was thinking a blue/green color, but this works too.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
DIY dining room chairs
 
 
Would you love to have your dining room chairs rehabbed but don't have the time or know it all to do so...Contact McNamara Design!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment