Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love love love

Hey Notebook Readers! Happy Tuesday! I've been home in bed with the flu but keeping busy finishing up the last touches on our Save The Dates! 

Check em out! 


Details details details I used a navy enveloped lines with gold glitter DIY liner, with a white love stamp! For the actual save the date I had a friend, Megan, who is an amazing graphic designer create this custom Maryland STD which I got printed at a local printer. 

Check out more of Megan's work here!!!

And for a finishing touch I added a hot pink card stock. Lastly they will be delivered to my big sis today to have her calligraphy skills rock out the front of the envelope with white ink!!! So excited to send them out! 

Have a great day people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment