Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Glitter glitter save the date

Now that Boy and I are in full speed ahead wedding planning I am really making sure we are still hitting all the details that make a wedding unforgettable. Check out the save the date envelopes I DIYed. 

Instead of purchasing costly premade lined envelopes I decided to be creative and make them myself. our colors as I said are navy, white, with touches of pink and gold! So I found these navy envelopes and gold glitter paper...I absolutely live how they turned out!!!


I traced the envelope onto a piece of cardboard and then cut it out to use as my template



Oncei made the template it was easy to trace an cut out the glitter paper liner!



After cutting out the liner I used a simple glue stick to insert them into the envelope!


Can't wait to get the printed STD to stuff these beautiful envelopes!!!



Happy DIYing Notebook Readers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment