Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!

Happy Monday Notebook Readers! I am ecstatic to share my weekend details!
 
From putting the finishing touches on a side table for one of my besties nursery to meeting my best friends twin baby girls!
 
 
 
 
Love how this table turned out! Before it was a dark wood stain and after it is a crisp white with light pink accent drawers! 
 
 
I'm in love with my best friend in the whole wide world, Claire, had twin girls Friday evening, Maggie and Raegan are as incredible as their mother!
 
 
And I did a bit of work sanding down and prepping these two small benches for a client!
 
Weekends have been flying by! But it was an exciting one!
 
Have a good start to your week!
 
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER CAITLIN!!! LOVE YOU!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment