Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 6, 2012

So fresh and clean!

Hey Notebook readers! Hope everyone is getting geared up for the weekend like I am! This morning I'm happy to share a quick furniture rehab I completed yesterday. Some of you may recognize this lovely side tables with rattan accented legs. A client asked me to paint them a bright white to clean them up a bit...check out the before and afters!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
Hope my client loves them as much as I do!
 
Accessorizing these bad girls would be so fun too. Side tables that have a lower shelf give you an opportunity to display books, objects...so many options! Let your creative juices fly! Just remember less is always more!
 
 
and if you have to much "stuff" or shall I say junk(you know we all have it) use a basket to cover the clutter right up!
 
 
Happy Accessorizing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment