Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!

This past weekend was packed with good times and great people!
 
Friday was a night to remember after trucking it out to VA to the Zac Brown Band show at Jiffy Lube Live. I went with one of my dear friends Clare and we reminisced about the old days when we would frequent this concert arena for Dave Mathews concerts...you know you all remember those days!
 
 
Saturday I had a full day of deliveries dropping off a freshly painting dining room table and dresser!
 
 
 
 
Love the pop of blue on the side of the drawers!
 
So happy Saturday night seeing my cousins! So great to catch up now that they live in DC!
 
 
Sunday Funday at its best! Boy and I dragged the tv outside to enjoy the football game in the gorgeous weather we had in Washington!
 
 
Have a good start of your week Notebook readers!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment