Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Finds...Capitale!

Check out the lounge I have been working on with O'Neill StudiosCapitale just opened on K Street, Washington, DC. And has some amazing features. It's all about the details people!
 
 
 
here is the DJ booth flanked by the emerald velvet panels I made with gold band/trim. you can see the amazing accessories formulated by O'Neill studios on the library bookshelves I painted!
 
 
check out this wall and the paint stars on the couch...LOVE! This couch is settled in next to the gold chairs I painted for this project, as well as the throw pillows I made!
 



love the lobby entry way!
 

 
 
what detail in this wall! The mirrors reflect the light and open up the space! How about the striped ceiling? So bold and adds another layers of depth.
 
And who it's staring at this unique bench? This was created by using two old dining room chairs! 



 
 
little touches. huge impact!
 


 
 
 I'm obsessed with this gold geometric pattern! And the creative, unique way OS disguised the columns!

 
here is a shot of the coat room where I sewed some lushish balck velvet panels!
 

 
and lastly...the Men's room! Love these color combos and preppy approach!
 
 
 
Head down to K Street and check it out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment