Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

China Cabinet Rehab!

I hope all my readers are safe and dry this morning...the calm after the storm has now hit DC. We are back at work with small power outages and fallen trees. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in NY & NJ!
 
 
To bring it back this week I'm writing about this old 70's style china cabinet I rehabbed on Saturday. It has many unique lines and details on the face of the drawer and cabinets. Check out the before and afters...more details like the backsplash of the upper cabinet and the pulls will be revealed later on!
 
 
 

 


 


 


 



So Notebook readers if you have a fav old piece and hate the look of it...remember a fresh coat of paint can go a long way! As seen above! Love the white clean look now! 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment