Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!

Hey Notebook readers! Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! My boy and I decided not to fight the traffic to the beach and had a mixed weekend in DC and Phillie!
 
 
 
 
Friday we went to my boy's brothers football game in VA. He coaches a local high school team. Here I am with his daughters, Sydney and Hailey.  

Friday night lights style!
 
 
 
 
Here is my boy with his father and brother overlooking the game!

 
 
Saturday we made our way up to Phillie to help one of my besties and her husband, Claire and Dan, paint their nursery and set up some cribs...they are having twins!
 
 
 
the boys hard at work
 
 
completed!
 
here are the nursery shots...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Saturday night Claire and Dan had some friends over for a BBQ...here I am with Emily, Claire, and Jackie! So fun to catch up!
 
 
 
and monday night was spent creating the best girls fantasy team with my boy!
 
 
 
 Happy short work week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment