Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2012

Touch of Herringbone

I am so excited to share this next project! I was hired to paint this very sweet cabinet that has been in my clients family for years! She wants to use it in her nursery for storage. Unfortunately they do not know the sex of the baby, but both her and her husband love navy...after she gave me free rein I have decided to go with a herringbone print sprayed with a deep navy. I am also adding a large S for their last name onto the front cabinet door.
 
 




 
 

 
 
Love the way it turned out! I'm adding the large S initial to the front of the cabitnet door tonight!
 
HAPPY FRIDAY NOTEBOOK READERS!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Meaghan! Just wow. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete