Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Crab!

I have been working on a couple aspects of my girlfriend, Meg and her husband's, nursery for their little boy who will be arriving soon. Some of you may have seen the progress of the dresser turned changing table in past posts. But here is the final product!


(don't mind the knick on the right hand side...that was fixed after I slammed a cornhole set into it)



I found these crabs pulls on Amazon for $2.98!


I decided to line the drawers with this adorable blue geo print liner! All it took was a little spray adhesive to apply it to the drawers!


Here is the fabric I used to make their window panels...more picture of the final curtains to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment