Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 24, 2012

DIY ALERT

I recently rehabbed my living room with pops of orange and was in need of some new throw pillows...I had some extra navy and orange chevron fabric so I made some easy pocket pillow covers for them because I did not have any zippers!


First I measured the current pillow size which was 18" X 18"


I cut the fabric 20" x 20" to leave some room for my seams...I then sewed the end seams


Then overlapped the end seams to create the pocket fold and sewed the sides


here is the before


and now the after!


As I have mentioned on The Notebook before the chevron is EVERYWHERE but I love this navy/orange combo...and by making them slip covers they can easily be switched out!

Happy Sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment