Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rehabbed!

Here is the baby rocker I found on craigslist for $20 and rehabbed it to fit in my sisters nursery!


here is the before



I removed all the old fabric



wrapped it in new batting



made the new slip cover


pinned together the slip cover



painted the legs white


I placed the slipcover on and staple gunned the remaining fabric to the bottom of the chair then crewed in the legs...and here is the new baby rocker!




I made this little throw pillow out of the fabric she used to make the skirt for the crib! ugh and the fabric is pulling slightly in this picture but I fixed it...it happened when I drilled in the legs it caught the fabric...Can't wait for the little one to enjoy it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment