Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Here is the baby rocker I found on craigslist for $20 and rehabbed it to fit in my sisters nursery!

here is the before

I removed all the old fabric

wrapped it in new batting

made the new slip cover

pinned together the slip cover

painted the legs white

I placed the slipcover on and staple gunned the remaining fabric to the bottom of the chair then crewed in the legs...and here is the new baby rocker!

I made this little throw pillow out of the fabric she used to make the skirt for the crib! ugh and the fabric is pulling slightly in this picture but I fixed happened when I drilled in the legs it caught the fabric...Can't wait for the little one to enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment