Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 13, 2012

Shower with Love!

Over the weekend my sister and mother threw a baby shower for my sister...to get a more personalized feel I made a couple items for the shower. First off I made a set of navy and yellow picture frames to house baby pictures of my sister. What a can of paint can do to improve the look of a dollar store frame!








and another cute project I made for the shower was a hanging sign for the gift table



First I traced a circle onto yellow paper and used a white crayon to create stripes 






Then I glued the navy letters onto the circles


I used fishing line to hang the sign




easy quick way to make the gift table a little more personalized!





Success! These onsie cookies were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment