Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tidy it Up Tuesday

I have recently started a small project...re-organizing my mothers work space as a gift to her for her 60th birthday! One thing we have in common is the amount of magazines we have. I often save magazines for many reasons: an inspirational picture, a recipe, or a great DIY project. I have my magazines organized now its time to start my Mom's! I wanted to do a little research to find the best way to organize hers!











You can organize by theme (food, decor, etc), you can organize by date/issue, or you can organize by the rooms in your house. Buy some binders or magazine organizers and get started organizing your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment