Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

POM POM DISPLAY

So this weekend I am setting up a small display at the Georgetown Visitation Bazaar with my Mom's business Mostly Monograms. I am excited to display some of my pieces and throw pillows. As I was thinking about the display and how to pull it all together I thought it would be fun to add some paper tissue pom poms to hang above it in navy, green, white, and pink!




1. Purchase any color tissue you want
2. Take 8 pieces and fold them back and forth in an accordion style
3. Staple the middle of the folded tissue paper
4. Spread out the accordion tissue paper
5. Trim the edges to be round
6. Layer by layer pull the tissue toward the center 4 sheets upward and 4 sheets downward to create your pom pom!  

Look out for pictures of my display next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment