Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Get your paint on

Hey Notebook readers! I'm back after a long weekend on thrifting and DIYing. I have plenty of pics to come tomorrow of all the goodies I purchased over the weekend in Phillie. For now here are two projects that will create one amazing dresser I completed over the weekend.


Here is the dresser I started two weeks ago...it is definitely not the old brown wooden one we first saw...with a coat of primer, white paint, and then accent stripes in the yellow this piece has a new life! I still have to add a couple touch ups but all in all it is looking great!  


For the dresser knobs I thought a navy and white pinstripe would be cute...so I used painters tape, my boy for measuring, and a mixture of black and blue paint to get a darker navy color.  



As you can see this Saturday night project included a glass of red wine!





Oh and I completed the packaging for my pillows! I will be spliting a booth with my mothers company Mostly Monograms this weekend at a show in Georgetown. The picture is a little dark but I wrapped the set of two pillows with yellow ribbon then using a glue gun I added a label I made with digital paper! You could use this idea for wrapping with house warming gifts and birthday presents!


Happy DIYing!



No comments:

Post a Comment