Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 21, 2011

Frame + Foto of the Day

Reclaimed wood picture frame - green, antique white, and brown - 4x6




I am a total sucker for reclaimed anything...so the frame of the day jumped out at me visually. The foto of the day is a great group shoot (this foto is actually missing about 8 other people) from the weekend. We went out to Southbend for the Notre Dame v. BC game.

This crowd is made up of my Dad, my cousin Michael, my sisters boyfriend Chris, my sister Caitlin, our faux brother Austin, his girlfriend Erin, my Mom, me, my boy, good friend PJ, my best friends brother David, and one of my most avid readers Patrick! Great times had by all!

Go Irish!

No comments:

Post a Comment