Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ikea Dresser Rehab

After rehabbing my bedroom there was still one more piece to refinish...my old IKEA Hermes dresser in the brown/black finish. I used liquid sander/deglosser and began my painting project with my very own spray gun! So excited about this purchase...not only will I be able to complete projects at home but can travel anywhere with it!


Here is my air compressor but I think it may have to go back to Home Depot bc it just doesnt have enough pressure...we shall see


the Hermes IKEA dresser



deglosser


removed drawers


sprayed dresser this image is only of one pass


spray the knobs yellow


final product


Turned out great! Super happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment