Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bathroom's Getting some new gear!

I always search Etsy when I'm bored to find cool new items to use for my own home or others and I recently found these prints which are going to be placed in their new home my bathroom. I have butterfly prints that I actually found at the dollar store in there now and I'm excite to add these four posters framed...spelling out LIFE.



L - Bus Roll International Code Flag - You should stop your vessel instantly

Letter I - Bus Roll International Code Flag - I am altering my course to port


Letter F - Bus Roll International Code Flag - I am inoperative communicate with me

Letter E - Bus Roll International Code Flag - I am altering my course to starboard

I love the black frames, which I am happy to say I have a bunch of so no need to go and purchase! And the prints themshelves are $10 and if you buy 3 you get one free! So $30 will go a long way to change up this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment