Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

New Project for Hank's!

As I have been bloggin about Hank's Oyster Bar rehab all week I just can't help myself...so many fun projects that once it all comes together O'Neill Studios have done a fabulous job with the design!

This new project O'Neill Studios wants a painted tile backsplash of Hank's logo to look something like this


So here are some pics of the materials and my initial tape out for the design



Layed out the tile 





rolled on  BIN primer


Added one row of ties to fit the design


Taped out the border and length of each letter


For the border I choose to have one row of full tiles running through the center...can't wait to get started painting! 



Can't wait to see the final result!





No comments:

Post a Comment