Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

Warm and Cozy and I can't wait to have one in my house!!!








This Nursery was featured on Nate Berkus' Site and I can't get over it! The over sized mobile has got to be my fav and what an easy DIY project making paper flowers and star! The embroidery hoops used as wall art is another great DIY that I have featured before to my readers!

And you have got to love the bright yellow valances with elephant prints popping across! Love the yellow palette!


Step 1

Fold the bottom of a bag in on itself. Cut above the lower fold, removing the bag's bottom. Trim the top into a petal shape.

Step 2

Punch a hole about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Repeat process with five more bags. Apply double-sided tape to the front edges of a bag. Place another bag on top, and repeat to stack all of the bags. Draw a length of string through the hole in the stack; knot it loosely.


Step 3

Pull the top and bottom bags around to form a flower shape and join the end petals with double-sided tape.

Step 4

Suspend your completed paper bag flowers by string.
 

 
 



1 comment:

  1. How cool is that! I love it... may have to add some to my new work space:) Now you have got me thinking!!

    ReplyDelete