Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Find...Design Blooms!

Welcome Design Blooms to Friday Finds Designer!!! I love Nicole's blog so definitely check it out. We are so happy to have her featured today! Happy Friday!

1. What inspires you as a designer? That is a tough one...I find it everywhere..in old vintage stores, magazines, art fabric, basically, if it speaks to me then it inspires me in some way. Here's an example of how a picture from a resort inspired a stencil wall.


2. What is your favorite pattern or print currently? Loving Ikat, and any bold or graphic print.




3. Where do you find your bargains? What have you bought recently that was a bargain find? I'm obsessed with Craigslist and Scott's Antique Market in Atlanta. I recently found an amazing vintage bamboo dresser for $50, I'm currently giving it new life!


4. What is your most proud DIY project? What was the most important lesson you learned? I'm most proud of our kitchen renovation. With big projects, it's best to call in extra friends or family that have the know how that can help. I was surprised at how much I was able to do (like taking down a wall) but we definitely needed extra hands with the more serious stuff like plumbing, electrical, and installing floors.

 






Thanks so much Meaghan!


No comments:

Post a Comment