Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 25, 2011

Bathroom Before and Afters


Happy Bathroom Makeover! 

Over Spring Break I took a couple days to redo my rental bathroom, which as you will see was a hot mess. With a budget of $50 I made over the room to look totally presentable to my guests!







I painted the radiator black as well as the door. I used rust-o-leum paint for the radiator so it will combat the high heat which was $8 per quart. I used Jet Black from Behr paints which cost $8.50 per quart. Check out the new pulls I added to the cabinets for $2.50 per. 



New hooks went up on the newly painted door to add a more finished look. These hooks were $3.75 at my local big box store. 



I added a back monogram to my already gray towels...since my mother owns a company Mostly Monograms she was kind enough to do the monograms for free! 


I placed a chevron rug from West Elm for $24 as well as new hand towels for the towel rack at $3.50 per towel.


And finally I placed my shower curtain up. This was a plain old shower curtain but by adding black ribbon a large monogram really spruces it up!!!

Happy Decorating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment