Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DO Interiors = LOVE!










Danielle Oakley Interiors created an amazing space for her little girl! By adding black chalkboard paint in strips to her walls it not only invites creativity to the space but gave the room that extra punch it needed. Danielle made this headboard...a great DIY project to spruce up any room! She also painted the plates over the bed! She stenciled on the animals then a quick touch with the brush and her daughters room pops! Love the color combo of black, blue and pink!

1 comment:

  1. I love this room! I saw it the other day and fell head over heels. I have noticed lately how I am captured over and over by black and white stripes. I just found your blog..I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete