Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hang Time








Hanging your pictures can be very affordable. Here is a picture of my bedroom wall where I created a picture wall using string and a set of curtain clips I got from IKEA from $6. I hung the string using cooper thumb tacks. Wrap the string around the end of the tack and hammer. Make sure you add extra tacks depending on the length of your wall for extra support. I photocopied pictures into black and white format. By cutting the paper around each photograph differently creates a matted look for each picture. Total $10!!! 


DEKA Curtain wire incl. clips  Length: 118 " Max. load: 11 lb  Length: 300 cm Max. load: 5 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment