Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Taking Your Curtain rods in a new Direction

I just love switching out my window treatments...it changes up a space and gives a fresh look for a turn of a season! But this Fall I am psyched to try this new DIY project...making acrylic curtain rods!

Brass End Cap for Lucite Acrylic Curtain Rod


If you go on Pinterest you will find a ton of tutorials 

this one using plumbing hardware spray painted gold by A Storied Style!

DIY Tutorial: Acrylic/Lucite Drapery Rods With Plumbing Hardware | A Storied Style | A design blog dedicated to sharing the stories behind the styles we create.

or these rectangle shaped ring by Gretchen Everett Hardware



so today I am going to be calling Nation Wide Plastics to see what kind of deal or steal I will find for my new curtain rods! Have a great day people!


No comments:

Post a Comment