Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm Obessed!

Morning Notebook Readers! I hope everyone is getting through their work week! I have been working tirelessly at the studio prepping, painting, and beautifying the space. Today I wanted to share an amazing idea that not only gives a pop of color to an unexpected area of your home but also gives your space more character!


 Neon-door

Love It! Adding a slight trim to the inside of your interior door. The color contrast here of black, white, and a slight neon pink for a bold punch! I think the bathroom door at the studio will be seeing some color this week!

And how inexpensive of an upgrade for any door Tip: Purchase a sample size of any color for under $5 to complete this project! 

Happy DIYing People!

No comments:

Post a Comment