Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

NY Now Success!

Hey Notebook Readers! Sorry about my absence yesterday...I was up in NYC at the Javet Center searching for new and fun items to place in my new design studio and boutique in Kensington, MD. I am so thrilled to share this news and that I will be partnering up with Regan Billingsley, from RB Interiors. 

Check out some of the goodies I found! So excited to start ordering...and I will keep everyone posted of our progress and grand opening!


great area rugs! love these colors and patterns


these serving platters jumped out at Regan and I..new twist on an old hand painted tray


You always can use a fun box to style a bookshelf or side table and these colors are just amazing!


Same goes with these picture frames...fun colors with a traditional look


Candles in bright colors...can't beat these! 

Happy Shopping for the boutique!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment